In this episode, learn how a mother of 8 and engineer saw and developed an opportunity using goat milk. Today, PJ Jonas is a business owner, goat-wrangler, entrepreneur, and mother. After getting goats to provide healthy milk for her eight children, she decided to put some excess milk into a batch of handmade soap. That decision was the beginning of Goat Milk Stuff, a growing goat milk products business that has been featured on The Today Show, The Doctors, The Huckabee Show, and in “O”, the Oprah Magazine. What started with an initial small batch of soap has expanded into a host of goat milk items such as goat milk soaps, cheeses, candies, fudge, gelato and more. It’s a team effort to keep the farm running, make and ship all the products, and welcome visitors to the farm. PJ’s husband, eight children (aged 9 to 19), and six full-time employees, all work hard to promote the goodness of goat milk.
In this episode you will learn about:
• Systems for your business, and your home
• Goats and goat milk - the health and benefits of the milk by itself and in products
• Entrepreneurship - starting a biz in my kitchen and turning it into a million dollar biz
• Healthy Living - how to take care of yourself first, and raise a healthy family
• Parenting - homeschooling and raising children who know how to work